Info & prices icandoittoo.deviantart.com/jou…
Actually, a lot of my notes are just of the same topic, and many times I wasn't sure about it, but here is something very helpfuly:
“We can't afford to pay you anything, but it will get you great exposure and look amazing in your portfolio!"
2. What does your username mean?
In those days I just use the name of my main first chars. So no big thing XD
3. Describe yourself in three words.
I am chubby.
4. Are you left or right handed?
Both, but mostly right handed.
5. What was your first deviation?
Acually was a kinda-fanart:
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
I don't have a favorite, but I pretty like the silly artstyle.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
I don't know, maybe pixel artstyle, also comic style will be pretty cool (and usefully)
8. What was your first favourite?
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Very random, since my last view XD
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
Ther are many, just to name a few: Artgerm, Xa-xa-xa, Asuka111, and a lot from pixiv
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Uff, there is a lot of peeps that Ireally want to meet. Like my buddy Laurelman, Tsuki23, I don't know, from each continent there is someone that i want to meet XD
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Neat, i guess :/
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
I'm happy with any tool that allow me to pull out all the ideas from my brain... But I'm ok with my old pc y my notebooks XD
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
My cave *arr arr arr*
Oh! and if you have time, Guess who has a FB page *wink wink*:
Tell your friends, like, share, and say "Hi"
but are half closed at the moment
That's right, PequeDark-Velvet really is one of the most annoying Devian Artist ever made. But let's face the truth, he is damn cool...
or your "fan projects", etc
That means: No! you can't use my works
I don't draw art for free (except when I draw for myself, but that's a different matter altogether).
I'm sorry if you don't have money to buy art in general, or if my commissions are too expensive for you, I really am. In an ideal world, I would finish each pic in 10 seconds and move onto the next pic, and then I'd give free art, lower my prices, etc. Sadly, we don't live in this ideal world and each pic takes me time and effort to make.
Please, don't ask me to draw for you for free. This is my full time job, it's what I do for a living. You don't ask to get your groceries for free from a shopkeeper you don't even know. Don't ask artists to do this for you either, it's a bit unrespectful.
Thank you for your understanding, and I'm sorry if I sound cruel or mean.
Current Residence: México
Favourite genre of music: ALL
Favourite photographer: jack nicolson ( padre?)
Favourite style of art: soooo...no have idea acuarel
Operating System: PC Me
Favourite cartoon character: Saber..uummm sexy
Personal Quote: "yo lo haria"